Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Good News At Last: Kucinich to Seek Democratic Presidential Nomination!

Representative Dennis "Give Peace a Chance" Kucinich (D-Ohio) (shown at left flashing the peace sign) announced today that once again he will seek the Democratic nomination for President of the United States. We believe that all Republicans and security-minded "Red Democrats" such as the Kosher Hedgehog will join together to wish Senator Kucinich success in securing the Democratic Presidential nomination. Should he win the nomination, may we suggest as his running mate California's own Senator Barbara Boxer? We believe that only Senator Boxer can provide the intellectual gravitas to match that of Representative Kucinich. Also, Representative Kucinich, should you achieve the Democratic nomination, please consider Arianna Huffington as your campaign manager for the general election. Believe me, sir, our nation's bests interests are at stake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hoffer said...

I know I was pretty excited when I heard he was running again. I think his campaign slogan is "2% of democratic primary voters can't be wrong."

(btw, he is a Congressman not a Senator) 

Posted by Doug H.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger The Kosher Hedgehog said...

My bad. Also, of course, he represents Ohio, not Georgia, which I well knew, because I was going to kid Hugh Hewitt about how his home State could send someone like Kucinich to Congress. I was going to refer to him as "the pride of Cleveland, Ohio." Doug H., thanks for catching my error.
 

Posted by The Kosher Hedgehog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home