Wednesday, December 13, 2006

At Least One Good Thing Came Out of That Lousy War!

Back on August 11, I posted a report on the Hezbollah war from Linda Stern,the Overseas Administrator of the Yeshiva Hesder in Kiryat Shemona. As I explained then, a Hesder Yeshiva is a school where young Israeli men may combine advanced Talmudic studies with their army service.

Today I received a report from Linda of a decidedly different nature. I will let her explain:
Yitzchak and I are delighted to announce the engagement of our second daughter, Chayale to Yedidia Bomash of Givat Shmuel. Yedidia is the youngest brother of Chaim, director of Yeshivat Hesder Kiryat Shemonah, with whom I have been working for the past nearly 6 years. A chance meeting in August at the Yeshivah with this amazing young man who had just come out of Lebanon and, on his way home, had popped in to visit his brother, led me to suggest that perhaps he'd like to meet our equally amazing daughter. He did... and as they say - the rest is history!

Hedgehog readers, please join me in wishing Chayale and Yedidia a warm mazel tov. May God bless them to build a bayit ne'eman b'yisrael, a faithful house in Israel, in peace and tranquility. And mazel tov to Linda and Yitzchak as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov to the happy couple. and a prayer for them to have a long and happy life together and have a lot of children. Children are what make life worth fighting and living for. Best Wishes forever. 

Posted by Carmalee Mitchell

Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home