Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Future Under President Obama

Barack Obama:
"'Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn't it?' the plumber asked, complaining that he was being taxed 'more and more for fulfilling the American dream.'

"'It's not that I want to punish your success. I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they've got a chance for success too,' Obama responded. 'My attitude is that if the economy's good for folks from the bottom up, it's gonna be good for everybody ... I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.'"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am Fred and I approve this message" from Paul Krugman (Nobel Prize winner by the way) :
http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2008/09/29/krugman_scorches/?source=refresh

That stings...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Amusing response Obama! This comment, roughly translated, REALLY says, "I, the leftist illuminati,do solemly swear to raise your upper class taxes, lower your sociodemographic to blue-collar and make it impossible for you to survive...just like all the rest." Obama the elitist scammer

Thursday, October 16, 2008 5:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home