Here he is, mocking the guy whose honest question Obama foolishly answered honestly. The pro-Obama crowd laughs.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Don't Blame Capitalism for the Economic Collapse
- Same-sex marriage in California: Party A and Part...
- Proposition 8: A conversation-starter
- Our Future Under President Obama
- Same-Sex Marriage and the Public School Curriculum...
- Columnists Clash Over the Hearts and Minds of Jewi...
- Jewish Community Leader Morris Amitay Endorses McC...
- A McCain ad that is bound to produce much caterwau...
- Temple-Era Inscription Found, Reading "Son of the ...
- CBS News: African Americans and California's Prop...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like