Tuesday, July 20, 2004

A Power Line Observation about Sandy Berger that will make you laugh

">Link
From the Power Line blogger known as Hindrocket:
___________________________________
 
It is now being reported that Berger has resigned as an adviser to John Kerry. Berger says he has resigned because he "does not want any issue surrounding the 9/11 commission to be used for partisan purposes." That's sort of funny, under the circumstances.
 
I'm on the road today as usual, and I learned about the Berger investigation from my hotel copy of USA Today. I was struck by this juxtaposition of information:

Berger said he inadvertently took some documents from the archives....Two of the [National Archives] officials said Berger was reportedly seen stuffing some of the material into his clothing.
 

Yes, that happens to me all the time. I'll be in a room full of documents, and when I get back to my office I find that I have accidentally stuck some of them down my pants.
 
_____________________________
 
Read the entire entry here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home