Despite posting a Gingrich video two days in a row, I have never been a huge Gingrich fan. I must admit, however, that knows how to state the GOP case. Here's the latest example:
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Newt Gingrich on California's Proposition 8
- Sarah Palin: John Podhoretz on the "inexperience"...
- More on Sarah Palin: Authenticity
- Sarah Palin: Quote of the Day
- Hezbollah in Venezuela--A Challenge to the Monroe ...
- Thank God We Live in a Nation Where Barack Obama C...
- McCain advertising folks are worth whatever he's p...
- Left Prepares to Slander U.S. if Obama Loses
- Surprise! Russia Invaded Georgia on a Pretext
- Obama, McCain and Homes
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like