Barack Obama has decided to make an issue (and the inevitable political advertisements) out of the number of homes John and Cindy McCain own. Sometimes candidates should be careful about the doors they open. Here's the Texas GOP's response:
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Dean Chemerinsky Gets a "C-" in Legal Writing, But...
- Joe Biden clip: Requires careful watching! (Or. L...
- Is Obama Funny?
- McCain Ad: "The One"
- It's Not Easy Being Fighting Joe Lieberman--Though...
- Democrats Say Goodbye to "Safe, Legal and Rare"--a...
- Barack Obama: Off The Teleprompter
- About that Jerome Corsi book on Obama
- Kobe Bryant, Patriot
- Quote of the Week: Russia, Georgia, Obama and the...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like