I haven't much to day about this, other than that it's just . . . funny.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- World Leaders Delude Themselves Over Palestinian I...
- Viking History Proves Global Warming Not All Bad
- Musings on Mukasey, Waterboarding
- Billary Clinton
- Mike Huckabee on Resident Tuition for Children of ...
- Homeland Security Secretary Chertoff Asks, "Who ar...
- More Tall Tales of Headless Bodies From Baghdad
- Condi Turns to Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton for MidE...
- Warming Trend Benefits Greenland
- Worth Watching: "Indoctrinate U"
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like