I am not a Mike Huckabee fan and do not support his candidacy for president (I am a Romney guy), but I agree with Huckabee here. I know, I know, that places me outside the 30% minority of Republicans who vehemently disagree with him, but that's OK with me.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Homeland Security Secretary Chertoff Asks, "Who ar...
- More Tall Tales of Headless Bodies From Baghdad
- Condi Turns to Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton for MidE...
- Warming Trend Benefits Greenland
- Worth Watching: "Indoctrinate U"
- Dry Bones on Annapolis Conference: Be Afraid. Be...
- Dennis Prager Takes On Islamofascism at UCSB
- When Democrats Use God Talk
- Syrian Nuke Plant Struck by Israel Resembles North...
- The Tide Has Turned in Iraq, But MSM Will be the L...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like