JTA reports that the head of Hezbollah, Sheik Hassan Nasrallah (pictured at left), admitted in an interview with a Kuwaiti newspaper, published over the weekend, that Hezbollah is armed by Iran, and that the weapons supplies pass through Syria. One might want to bookmark this story, for use the next time a Lefty asserts that there is no proof that Iran and Syria are trying to destabilize the Middle East.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Monday, February 05, 2007
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- George Soros Calls For "De-Nazification" of the Un...
- Global Warming: A View
- BREAKING NEWS!!! Tribal Uprising in Iran
- From Power Line: Those Iranians Do Get Around
- The Palestinian State--Paradise on Earth
- Why I Continue to Support the President on Iraq
- Mitt Romney Calls For Stop to Iran's Nuclear Progr...
- A Question for Senator Hagel et al.
- "Hurray, We are Capitulating!"--Europe, and Now th...
- America's Lady MacBeth
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like