This is nothing if not an interesting video clip to watch.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Illegal Immigration and Victor Davis Hanson's "Mex...
- It's Time For Baseball!
- Dennis Hastert: Future Uncertain
- America's Newspapers And Their Readers
- Article 6 Blog Interviews Mitch Davis of RunMittRu...
- Today's War Hero: Vernon P. Ligon, Jr.
- Mitt Romney. Politics. Religion. And All That.
- From The People Who Brought You the Oslo Accords: ...
- On Preserving The Purity of Our English Language
- NIE Skewers the Democrats' Cut and Run Policy on I...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like