Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hugh Hewitt, John Podhoretz, And A Hedgehog Discuss Mitt Romney


Yesterday I once again found myself in a traffic jam on I-5 during Hugh's show. He was interviewing John Podhoretz (photo at left) and I could not restrain my dialing finger. Once I got through I didn't do much other than ask a question that Hugh had forgotten to ask the last time he had J-Pod on his show.

In an interview on NRO's Corner, Podhoretz had said:

As for Mitt Romney, I just don’t think the nation is ready for a Mormon president (and by the way, I say that as an observant Jew who doesn’t think the nation is ready for a Jewish president either).

I asked Podhoretz about that. His response, and Hugh's follow-up, are quite interesting. I have further comments about this over on Article6blog, which I hope you will visit. The plain, unvarnished transcript is on Radio Blogger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aladdinslad said...

i say rudi wil be the next president...go rudi.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home