At least that's what Chris Muir seems to be saying:
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Monday, May 22, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Why We Need An Immigration Bill, Even An Imperfect...
- "Too Much A Republican . . ."
- President Bush And The Republican Base (well, part...
- Interested in Victory?
- Gaza: Millions for Kalashnikovs, Not a Penny for E...
- If You Or Someone You Know Is Thinking of Abandoni...
- Goodbye, Pygmy Rabbit--Or Not
- Immigration: Is There A Lack of Courage on The Bl...
- On A More Positive Note: What Frustrated Republic...
- The Irony of the Bush Immigration Speech And Its C...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like