Friday, September 16, 2005

The Bush Bathroom Note

I hesitated to give this sorry story any additional play, but I 've decided it's worth reading about. PDN Online tells you how the photo got revised ("Photoshopped") and put into the eager hands of the anti-Bush elements in the news media. My favorite snippet is this quote from Reuters picture editor Gary Hershorn at the end of the article:

"There was no malicious intent," he says. "That's not what we do."

Yes. And anyone who believes that should avoid making any purchase over $20 without the advice of a competent adult.

HT: Michelle Malkin, who calls this the "Stupidest. Media-manufactured. Non-scandalette. Possibly ever."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be, I had not known that. Thanks! 

Posted by Stephen M (Ethesis)

Monday, September 19, 2005 5:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home