Now, you may ask, after all the narcissism Bill Clinton has displayed, how is it possible for narcissism emanating from him to be astonishing? Well, he always finds a way. It's just, well, astonishing! Radioblogger has the details.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Christopher Hitchens: "A War to Be Proud Of"
- How Will the Left Oppose the Roberts Nomination as...
- President Bush Has An Interesting Public Perceptio...
- Another Report from A Physician on The Scene in Ne...
- Read Ben Stein's Latest
- William H. Rehnquist, RIP
- Gregory Henderson, M.D., Reports from his Makeshif...
- Katrina's Impact on The Courts, The Legal Professi...
- Learning from Katrina
- The Hedgehog Blog Law Firm Challenge for Katrina R...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like