Mudville Gazettte posted some terrific information on what every blogger (especially the newer ones) should know. It's required reading.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Monday, May 02, 2005
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- John Bolton and Ted Kennedy: Living Parallel Live...
- Hispanic Assimilation, The Corporate World, and Il...
- A Revised Format for CBS News
- Senator Barbara Boxer
- More on The Israeli Withdrawal from Gaza Settlemen...
- The End of The Fairness Doctrine: The Liberation ...
- Laura Ingraham Returns
- Illegal Immigration: The Deepening Divide
- InstaPundit Excoriates the New York Times
- Something for My Catholic Friends
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like