Sunday, February 13, 2005

If You Are Having Difficulty Commenting on This Blog . . .

you are not alone. There is a problem with Blogger. I have reported it and am awaiting a response.

In the meantime, if you have something to say about one of my posts, feel free to e-mail me at the link below, just above my photo. I'll post worthy comments without identifying you (unless you wish to be identified).


Blogger Bonjo said...

Check out the update at Ebenezer Orthodoxy's Blogger Hacks. I updated the code on our template and all is working fine now (just replace the main block of the "hack" with the new code--you don't have to change or tweak anything else).

BTW, great blog--we've added you to our links at

Monday, February 14, 2005 7:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home