Sunday, October 03, 2004

The Best Post-Debate Summary And Analysis Yet

">Link
Mark Steyn has it here. In essence, he says Bush blew the debate but still has the best case to make for winning the election. He also recounts, in a friendly manner, some of the president's maddening tendencies. (At least I find them maddening.)

I agree with Steyn. I hope Bush rebounds like he did in the 2000 primaries when he realized the nomination was not going to be handed to him.

Candidly, I am disappointed in the president. He let down. Karen Hughes has said that when he is feeling his oats he does not take advice well, and that he needs a "jolt" to get serious. Well, he's got his jolt and it looks like the same old story is unfolding once again. At least I hope so.

Come on, W., this is your last political race. Keep running until you hit the tape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home