Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's time for the most important college football game of the year . . . .

Yes, my beloved 7th-ranked University of Utah Utes are playing the . . . what is their name again? Oh, yes, the BYU Cougars. Ranked 14th or so, I think.

I will be present at the game, for the first time since 1981.

That thought reminded me of the little GIF file at right. I know there are some BYU fans who frequent this blog. I hope they are not offended. I also hope they are . . . afraid! Very afraid!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going down.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Cordeiro said...

Lowell, Lowell, Lowell. It pains me to see you in such a hopelessly naive state.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger Cordeiro said...

Lowell, Lowell, Lowell. It pains me to see you in such a painfully naive state.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger Fe2O3 said...

"Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I!
A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die."


I'm in a mixed marriage, Lowell, (she went to the "why") and our anniversary is Saturday. I thought watching the game would be a great way to celebrate. She, however, has other plans.

Go Utes!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I had your blog on my blog list, but no longer. I could not have this snippet on my blog. Go BYU!

Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brother must be so ashamed of you right now.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:00:00 PM  
Blogger Lowell Brown said...

Hey, Anonymous, have you ever considered how ashamed I am of my brother? No one ever thinks about the poor, abused Utah fan who has a BYU fan for a sibling. It's a heavy burden to bear, let me tell you.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I'm glad I went to USU

Friday, November 21, 2008 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home