I have finally been able to find my way through the post-election dust and fog, and have posted some thoughts on the coalition that supported Prop 8 and one big issue -- perhaps the issue-- that still looms. But the post is not here - you'll find it at Article Vi Blog, which focuses on questions about religion in the public square. I hope you enjoy it.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Yossi Beilin, Architect of Israel's Disasters
- The Post-Election Hangover
- The Loyal Opposition Congratulates President-Elect...
- Keep Gitmo Open!
- California Catholic Conference Condemns Outrageous...
- The Latest "No On Prop 8" Ad: A Fine Example of A...
- The Story of Proposition 8
- Proposition 8: What Should We Teach Little Childr...
- OLDEST HEBREW TEXT DISCOVERED AT SITE OF KING DAVI...
- HEADLESS OBAMA SUPPORTER CANVASSES RURAL NEW YORK ...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like