Thanks to Founding Bloggers for this entertaining video:
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- McCain Ad: "The One"
- It's Not Easy Being Fighting Joe Lieberman--Though...
- Democrats Say Goodbye to "Safe, Legal and Rare"--a...
- Barack Obama: Off The Teleprompter
- About that Jerome Corsi book on Obama
- Kobe Bryant, Patriot
- Quote of the Week: Russia, Georgia, Obama and the...
- Kadima, the "Seinfeld" Party About Nothing
- FROM THE PHONE BOOTH: The Smallest Space in Hollyw...
- Arabs of Gazan Town Wish Israelis Would Return
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like