According to a new poll cited in the New York Times today, 84% of Palestinians support the March 6 attack on Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva by a Palestinian terrorist, which took the lives of 8 unarmed and defenseless students. The same poll, taken by a Palestinian polling agency, the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, also showed that 64% of Palestinians support the firing of Kassam rockets into Israeli towns.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Doron Mahareta, A Hillel For Our Times
- Palestinian Murderers "Escape" from PA Jail
- John McCain Receives Hero's Welcome in Jerusalem
- What Romney Would Bring to The Ticket
- David Mamet: Another Jewish Liberal Comes Over to ...
- What Would Mitt Romney Bring to a McCain Ticket?
- Faith Through Tears: After the Loss of his Student...
- Britain Defends Homeland by Banning Israeli Politi...
- Palestinian Authority Official Newspaper Declares ...
- California Court of Appeals Outlaws Homeschooling ...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like