...they ain't got nutin' on Israel's Prime Minister, and former Mayor of Jerusalem, Ehud Olmert, on the issue of the unity of Jerusalem. Check out this video from One Jerusalem, and while you are there sign the petition to preserve the unity of Jerusalem, as Israel's capital.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Ann Coulter Is Not An Anti-Semite; She's an Honest...
- Iran's Supreme Leader Fires Hezbollah's Military C...
- About The Nobel Peace Prize
- The MItt Romney Family: "The Decision"
- If I Were A Democrat . . .
- Palestinians Up the Ante: Demand Muslim Control of...
- Terri Schiavo Case Revisited: New Brain Scanning ...
- And Now, the Hillary Clinton Spend-O-Meter!
- Another Reason For Israel to be Wary of the Novemb...
- Robert D. Kaplan: Our Troops Want Our Respect, No...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like