Read all about it here. To me the most interesting question is, What did he expect?
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Olmert Lowers Israel's Defenses Again--Removes Roa...
- On This Night in 1776--Washington Crosses the Dela...
- Christmas During The Civil War
- Palestinians Observe Ceasefire by Firing Two Rocke...
- Merry Christmas from the Hedgehog
- PA Foreign Minister: Ceasefire with Israel is a "...
- Pat Conroy: "Confessions of An American Coward"
- New David Zucker Short on Baker, Ahmenidijad and t...
- Operation Gratitude Sends Out Its 200,000th Gift B...
- Second Lieutenant Scott Lundell, RIP: A Story Abou...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like