Then read every word of Hugh Hewitt's blistering attack Gang of 14. It is compelling, and should make any real conservative very worried about a President McCain.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Oil from Oil Shale at $17 A Barrel?
- Syrian Muslim Brotherhood Opens D.C. Office
- Kassams Kill 1, Critically Wound Another, in Seder...
- Time Magazine's Distortions During Lebanon War Rev...
- Syria Pursues Nuclear Weapons
- Hezbollah, Al Qaida Seek Regime Change in Lebanon
- Rumsfeld's Critics Hated Him as a Foreign Policy R...
- Read Dry Bones!
- Article 6 Blog Interviews John McIntrye of Real Cl...
- Religion and Presidential Politics: A Modest Prop...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like