Jed Babbin has some thoughts on just where Armitage will end up. Hint: It's balmy there.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Monday, September 18, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Article 6 Blog Interview: David Barton of Wallbui...
- Patrick Fitzgerald: How Will He Be Remembered?
- 9/11, bin Laden, and al Qaeda: Facts Are Stubborn...
- The Final Chapters of Plamegate?
- Mitt Romney: Is His Faith Really A Problem for Vo...
- Jihadist Useful Idiots Update: They Love Khatami's...
- Politics In A Presidential Address? Who Would Hav...
- It Will Be Hard to Live With Hugh Hewitt This Fall...
- Dry Bones & Chris Hitchens Ask: Have We Learned th...
- A September 11 Video Montage
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like