It's hard to add much to this Power Line post. Just read it and prepare to be amazed, no matter how hardened you think you have become to the MSM's moral equivalence fetish.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Monday, August 07, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Another Photo Worth 10,000 Words
- EU Referendum: Tee-Shirt Guy and the Return of th...
- Powerline: Of Deans and Double Standards
- Missiles That Killed 3 in Haifa Launched from Qana...
- Reuters Admits to Doctoring Beirut Photo
- Hezbollah: How Strong?
- The Emerging Anti-US Coalition: Venezuela, Cuba, I...
- A Letter from Naomi Ragen in Jerusalem
- Ahmadinejad: No Fair, Israel is Fighting Back
- Consistency -- The Hobgoblin of Non-Leftist Minds?...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like