Check out Yaakov Kirschen's take on the proposed International Force to secure the Lebanese-Israeli Border at the Dry Bones Blog.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Ahmanedijad Lies Through His Teeth
- Iran Sending Suicide Bombers to Lebanon
- Immigration Reform: A Last Gasp?
- War Report: Israel Will Occupy Security Zone; Hez...
- Seeing the World In Its True Colors
- The Israeli Defense Force and Their Opponents: Tw...
- Israel's Leaders Let Politics Dictate Tactics, and...
- Who are the Lebanese Prisoners that Hezbollah Want...
- Arabs For Israel and Against Hamas and Hezbollah
- LAND FOR WAR?
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like