The folks at JibJab never disappoint:
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Friday, January 07, 2011
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Fair and Balanced Clergy?
- J Street Paid Thousands to PR Firm Owned by Its Pr...
- Movement for Jonathan Pollard Release Widens
- U.S. Fecklessness Drives Jordan Into Iran's Embrac...
- Columbia University Establishes a Center for Pales...
- Arab Foreign Ministers Demand U.S. Endorsement of ...
- Obama Administration Diplomatic Triumph--Iran Turn...
- Democratic Congress Vindicates George W. Bush on G...
- Rapper Takes Shyne to Torah and Israel
- Well, Ralph, thanks for considering my Utes worth...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like