This one happens to be from the perspective of a man who survived the attack. He is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but I think his perspective is universal to all believers:
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Friday, September 11, 2009
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Will Disappointment with Obama Finally Turn Americ...
- When Smelt Count More Than People
- Remembering the 1929 Hebron Massacre
- Has the World Gone Crazy? Medieval-style anti-Sem...
- Protests Prove President Obama's Charismatic Momen...
- Do Mary Robinson and President Obama Share the Sam...
- Dry Bones on the Iranian Show Trials of Ahmadineja...
- "Mideast Peace Starts With Respect"
- Pakistan an Obama Administration Foreign Policy Su...
- Robinson Medal of Freedom Nomination Part of the O...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like