And unlike the mainstream media, he doesn't hold anything back. Check out Jackie's insights in his videoblog on Senator Barack Obama and the Reverend Jeremiah Wright. For those with too little time or who don't like to laugh, Mason holds that for Senator Obama to tell us that Reverend Wright has been his mentor and pastor for 20 years, but that he either didn't hear, or didn't listen to, or didn't agree with the Reverend's controversial opinions about our country, means that Senator Obama is a fake, a fraud, and unfit to be President of the United States. For those with real time on their hands, you could spend an afternoon browsing Jackie's videolog page here. Warning: Over the past months he has gone after Senators Clinton and McCain as well, and they fared only marginally better than Senator Obama. As always, Jackie Mason is an equal-opportunity offender.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Hillary Clinton Fires Mark Penn Over the Columbia ...
- Perhaps McCain Hasn't Yet Won Over the Conservativ...
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King
- Hamas Children's TV Show Depicts Murder of Preside...
- A Video With An Important Lessons
- Clintonian Quote of the Week (Maybe of The Year)
- This Guy Really Can't Go Home Again--They'll Kill ...
- More Views on the California Home Schooling Ban
- Easter Music, Easter Thoughts
- Obama, Wright, And What's Chained in The Basement
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like