Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Ed Rollins and Mike Huckabee: Two Peas in a Pod?
- President Bush, Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem, N...
- A few thoughts on faith, politics, Mormonism, Iowa...
- Can Mitt Romney Win the General Election?
- Palestinian "Moderate" Terrorists Murdered Two Isr...
- Romney Down The Stretch in New Hampshire; Huckabee...
- Dirty Religious Politics in South Carolina
- Mitt Romney and "flip-flopping:" Quote of the Week...
- Russia Sells Iran Advanced Air Defense System
- Now even Ken Jennings is involved in the Mitt Romn...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like