Thursday, January 03, 2008

A few thoughts on faith, politics, Mormonism, Iowa, Romney and Huckabee

Regular readers here know this blog is not about religion, even though its two authors are religious men whose worldviews are formed by their faith. But that doesn't mean I don't write about religion elsewhere.

For example, for the last 20 months I have been holding forth on religion and politics, in the context of the 2008 presidential campaign, at Article VI Blog. My co-blogger there is an Evangelical Christian. We have a piece up today about the Iowa caucuses and Mike Huckabee's repulsive religion-oriented tactics.

I also am privileged to an author for Meridian Magazine, where I write an occasional column (it would be more regular if I were a more reliable writer). My latest Meridian piece is "Should Latter-day Saints Shrink from Scrutiny?" If you're interested in such matters, I hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home