Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Chris Matthews: How Does He Keep His Job?

Yesterday afternoon I happened to see part of "Hardball" (a show I rarely watch) and I heard Matthews make some of the most obtuse statements I have ever heard over the air (and that's saying a lot). Alas, I am on vacation and could not post about this; but lo and behold, Power Line has skewered Matthews far beyond my poor abilities.

Power Line, however, missed this Matthews gem:
[I]t seems to me that Romney, who‘s running about 3 percent in the polls, only has rich people behind him because if you look at the amount of money he‘s raised compared to the amount of support he has in the polls, per capita, it looks like they‘re all loaded.
That, dear readers, may be the dumbest thing I have ever heard a so-called pundit say. And that is saying a lot.

Update: Newsbusters has much more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have often wondered that myself. I think he is an intelligent man but so wraped up in his own politics and beliefs that he forgets that there are other points of view that are just as legitimate as his.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home