The death of children in war is an undeniable tragedy. That does not stop Hezbollah from maximizing the propaganda value from the Qana bombing in its media campaign against Israel. EU Referendum has carefully examined photos from various news services, and makes a strong case that "Lebanese rescue workers" were parading the same childrens' bodies around over a period of hours, posing for various news photographers. Go see the evidence and be your own judge.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Monday, July 31, 2006
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Cry to Those Who Use Babies as Shields
- Illegal Immigration: The GOP's Hobson's Choice?
- Krauthammer: Let Israel Win the War
- Cartoon of The Day, by Michael Ramirez
- An Unusual 2008 Presidential Straw Poll
- Hedgehog was Right: Israeli Cabinet Rejects IDF L...
- International Calls for a Ceasefire In Lebanon: N...
- The LA Times Fails to Tell the Full Story About th...
- Illegal Immigration, Absolutism, and Called As See...
- If You Can't Say Anything Nice About the French, N...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like