Okay, my 15 minutes have now expired. I can report on a few items:
- It's cold up in those mountains.
- Williams-Sonoma's Turkey Gravy Base can make any Thanksgiving cook seem like a genius.
- Reynolds baking bags are a close second. (A decent meat thermometer helps.)
- No, my legs were not cold.
- Harry Potter And The Goblet of Fire is the best Potter movie yet. Every minute was a pleasure to watch. Isn't this what movies are supposed to be?
- Although we Yanks tend to lump all British accents together, they are many and varied. For example, just listen to the way different actors in Harry Potter say the hero's last name: Some say "Pottah," as we might expect, but many simply say "Potterr," just as most Americans not from Maine, Boston, or Queens might say it.