Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hugh Hewitt, Terry Moran of ABC News, and RightWingNuthouse

Today we had one of those illuminating moments that are possible only because of the blogosphere and its marriage with talk radio. Hugh Hewitt interviewed Terry Moran of ABC News for 3 segments on Hugh's show today. Check out Hugh's analysis and the Radioblogger transcript. Then visit RightWingNuthouse for the views of Terry Moran's brother. Great stuff. (I posted a long comment there myself, but I'm not sure that was part of the great stuff; just a reaction to it, I'm afraid.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post, bringing together in concise form several current and important multimedia sources about a current event, will keep me dropping by for more. Nice work, nice blog. Consider yourself blogrolled.  

Posted by The MaryHunter

Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mary Hunter:

Thanks! I am flattered. 

Posted by The Hedgehog

Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home