Thursday, September 16, 2004

Subscribe to Hedgehog Blog!

">Link
Look on the left side of the blog, just above my photo. You can subscribe, which means you sign up to receive my posts by e-mail whenever they first appear here. This feature is powered by a very reputable service called Bloglet. You will not receive spam or popup ads as a result of signing up.

Now, I can't figure out why anyone but my family and close friends would want to subscribe to this thing (and I'm not even sure about them), but I thought I'd offer. Flatter me-- subscribe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your blog site particularly useful. Check it every day
for your valued and insightful commentaries, and for the
helpful links to articles on current affairs I would otherwise
miss. Thanks for all you do for the land of Bountiful.

Friday, September 17, 2004 3:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home