Thursday, September 16, 2004

Subscribe to Hedgehog Blog!

Look on the left side of the blog, just above my photo. You can subscribe, which means you sign up to receive my posts by e-mail whenever they first appear here. This feature is powered by a very reputable service called Bloglet. You will not receive spam or popup ads as a result of signing up.

Now, I can't figure out why anyone but my family and close friends would want to subscribe to this thing (and I'm not even sure about them), but I thought I'd offer. Flatter me-- subscribe!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your blog site particularly useful. Check it every day
for your valued and insightful commentaries, and for the
helpful links to articles on current affairs I would otherwise
miss. Thanks for all you do for the land of Bountiful.

Friday, September 17, 2004 3:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home