Wednesday, September 29, 2004

How to Contact Sergeant Torres


"On the other hand I stand there and look at my little buddy named Bob who dances for something to eat; I can’t help but turn around and hope that my watery eyes behind my military sunglasses do not give me away."

Here's the second e-mail today from Sgt. Torres:

"Thank you all so much! The boys Scouts can do their Eagle projects, the
girls theirs or any organization. If you need any signatures send them to
me. I will be happy to sign providing I am not out in the field.

"Any packages can be sent here the following way, please do not send your
address. You can include a note if you desire. Thanks.

"For the Afghanistan children:
Attn: Torres, Jorge L. Jr.HHC, 3-116 INS-3, 1-143 FSEAPO AE 09354

"For the Afghanistan people:
Attn: Torres, Jorge L. Jr.HHC, 3-116 INS-3, 1-143 FSEAPO AE 09354

"Care packages to Soldiers:
Any SoldierAttn: Torres, Jorge L. Jr.HHC, 3-116 INS-3, 1-143 FSEAPO AE
09354

"You have my permission to post or read this email to your listeners.
For confirmation email, jorge.l.torres2@us.army.mil"

Looks to me like an opportunity to do some good!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home