This happened in Logan, Utah. The quick, organize action by this group of bystanders is impressive. Reports are that the motorcyclist who was pulled out from under the car is expected to recover fully. Maybe he'll start wearing a helmet after this.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Glenn Beck Was Right--Update: Cairo Mob Invades I...
- Rick Rescorla Remembered 10 Years Later--"The Real...
- The PAC-12 Era Begins
- When Many Arizona Hotels Barred Jews
- "It's the Sun, Stupid" Update
- PAC-12 Football Begins
- "It's the Sun, Stupid"
- Chief Rabbi Sacks on the Malady that Afflicts Brit...
- Mort Zuckerman on Obama's Compentency Crisis
- 20 Years Since Crown Heights Pogrom
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like