Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Monday, May 02, 2011
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- KOSHER HEDGEHOGS FOR ROMNEY 2012
- Happy Easter 2011
- Why "The Book of Mormon" is a Broadway Hit, But No...
- Obama's Libya Speech--The Missing Word was "Congre...
- Muslims Have the Right Under American Contract Law...
- New Disaster in Japan--Giant Lizard Attacks Tokyo!...
- What the Murders of the Fogel Family Say About Pal...
- Iran's Fars News Agency Lauds Murder of Infants
- Score One for the Luddites. Nuclear Power Plants ...
- Two Videos That Tell You Everything You Need to Kn...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like