Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Olmert Government Secretly Talks with Palestinians...
- This Really Did Happen In The United States of Ame...
- Mitt Romney Didn't Lose Because He is a Mormon. H...
- Why Are West Coast Bagels So Anemic?
- Bridge-Building: A Mormon View of Religion and Ro...
- McCain Has Won; Now Let's Not Lose the Republican ...
- Mike Huckabee Channels Ross Perot '92
- Dog Bites Man, Or: Why Evangelicals Must Preserve...
- John McCain Doesn't Like to Be Asked Some Question...
- Thought for the Weekend: Huckabee or Romney?
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like