I am still figuring out exactly what I think about global warming, but I don't think this kind of reporting on the issue is going to change any minds.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- Brave New World Update--If Gay Marriage is OK, Why...
- THE IRAQ SURGE--WHY ITS WORKING
- Christopher Hitchens on the Anniversary of the Ira...
- Go See "Amazing Grace"
- And Just In Case You Thought I Was Exaggerating......
- Israel in World Opinion: Another Dry Bones Then a...
- "Peanuts" for Petraeus
- A Review of Hugh Hewitt's "A Mormon in the White H...
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammad's Plans
- Joe Lieberman Tells It Like It is to AIPAC; Pelosi...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like