Monday, June 19, 2006

Article 6 Blog Interviews Richard John Neuhaus

I'm confident that some readers of this blog will be interested in a discussion that is flowering right now on Article 6 Blog. The post is an interview with the Reverend Richard John Neuhaus, a well-known thinker in Christian (especially Catholic) circles. I personally found Fr. Neuhaus's comments fascinating.

I am one of the co-authors of Article 6 Blog, and I think this discussion is of the highest quality and very much worth following. My blogging partner John Schroeder and I are trying to promote some clarity on differences between Mormons and evangelicals, and by doing so to reduce some of the unfortunate enmity that has existed.

Anyway, John and I would love to see our Article 6 Blog discussion expand -- both on our blog and on other sites. You can read the Neuhaus interview here, and express your own views on the comments forum.


Blogger Ayman said...

I've got things blazin today! 

Posted by Ayman Bin Al-Sheib

Monday, June 19, 2006 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home