Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One of The Joys of Living in California . . .


Is that at least several times a week I find myself driving behind a car that looks much like the one at left. The photo is small, so you may not be able to see some of the bumper stickers, which include these statements:

"Animals are little people in fur coats."

"End U.S. Imperialism."

"Give Peace A Chance."

"Draft SUV Drivers First."

"Equal Rights for All Species."

"Imagine No Handguns."

Every time, I remind myself that in many of the countries this car's driver probably views benignly, or thinks the USA is oppressing, he or she would be prosecuted for indulging in such open political expression.

2 Comments:

Blogger SkyePuppy said...

They must have run out of room, because they're missing the "Kerry/Edwards" and "Meat is Murder" stickers.

Yep. Gotta love driving in Southern California. 

Posted by SkyePuppy

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw that very car! Was it in or near Claremont? 

Posted by Steve

Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home