Monday, March 06, 2006

Refreshing: Reese Witherspoon


My most recent attack of employment has me away from the blogosphere, but I will take a moment to comment on Reese Witherspoon's Academy Award. Amid the dank, fetid air of most of this year's nominees ("Syriana," "Crash," and so forth) someone like Ms. Witherspoon is a breath of fresh air. Here's a brief Witherspoon bio. It's hard ever to know what movie stars are really like, but at least this one seems to be a normal person from a normal family with a reasonably healthy attitude about life. I hope that's who she really is, and that she lasts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh if I were to say something like that about someone -for sure the next day's headlines would accuse her of cannibalisnm or something horrid -

Thanks for reminding us that not all Hollywood types are dufuses.  

Posted by DL

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home