Wednesday, August 03, 2005

CENTCOM's Web Page: Add to Your Blogroll!


The Operation Enduring Freedom Logo

I received an e-mail from SPC. Claude Flowers, who is with Public Affairs in the U.S. Central Command Florida office (CENTCOM). CENTCOM's webpage features up-to-date information on what the Coalition is doing in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. SPC. Flowers asked if CENTCOM could get a link added on this blog.

Well, of course. I'm honored to be asked, and I wish I had done it sooner. I've added the link to my blogroll at left and urge all of you to do the same. Let's just say there's lots of information here that you won't find on MSM outlets. For example, there's a prominent link on the page called "What Extremists Are Saying." The official releases of the islamofascists are printed there, apparently verbatim. This link alone provides an excellent dose of reality.

SPC. Flowers e-mailed me again today:

We’re really trying to spread the word about what’s being accomplished in
Afghanistan and Iraq, so if you could mention us, that’d be fantastic.

Incidentally, the new Coalition Bulletin magazine, which covers the work
being done in CENTCOM’s Area of Responsibility, was just posted on our site. It
includes pieces about what soldiers from the U.S., Korea, Germany, Canada and
elsewhere have accomplished (plus an interview I did with Rear Admiral Jackson
regarding his recent trip to Iraq – shameless plug!). The PDF file is at:

http://www.centcom.mil/Operations/Coalition/Bulletin/Bulletin25.pdf
It's all highly recommended reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have visited the Centcom website and have found it fascinating that almost none of what is posted there seems to be unavailable in newspapers, magazines and television. I shouldn't be surprised because they only seem interested in negativity when it comes to the military. There is an old maxim: "if it bleeds, it reads" I guess that is the law with them. 

Posted by John Kohler

Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home