This editorial in the Rocky Mountain News suggests that Professor Churchill has to go. I've never paid much attention to him but it appears that he made a mistake in drawing attention to himself. Anyone with that many skeletons in his closet should keep some bags packed for the day when the doors are finally thrown open.
Political and social observations from two aspiring hedgehogs who love the Isaiah Berlin essay.
Friday, June 10, 2005
"The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing." --ArchilochusWhat Do We Mean by "Hedgehog," Anyway?
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
--John Adams, 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials,' December 1770.
- John Kerry, Form 180, And The Candor Question
- Watch Out! Here Comes The "New (Continental) Man"...
- Janice Rogers Brown: Why Do They Oppose Her So?
- Kerry The Bright Scholar, and Bush The Dunce . . ....
- Mitt Romney, The Great Mentioner, And The Future
- Judicial Confirmations and The Truth-Challenged Si...
- MUST-READ: The Air Force Academy and Evangelical ...
- Just When You Thought The Islamofascists Had Reach...
- Unintentional Irony in The L.A. Times
- The Hollywood Forum: Come to A Groundbreaking Pan...
- CALLED AS SEEN
- Sixteen Small Stones
- Protein Wisdom
- Alamo Nation
- The Anchoress
- President Aristotle
- GM's Corner
- Sons of The Republic
- Cheat Seeking Missiles
- RealClearPolitics (check this one every morning!)
- Los Angeles Times (my hopelessly wayward lefty home town paper)
- New York Times (because you need to know what they're up to)
- Opinion Journal (WSJ)
- Washington Post
- Washington Times
- Weekly Standard!
INTERESTING BLOGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEEN YET
FUN, WHIMSY, AND LITERATURE (along with offbeat opinions)
MILITARY AND FOREIGN POLICY BLOGS (uncensored, unfiltered)
What a real hedgehog looks like