Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year from the Hedgehog Blog


Link


. . . and it truly was a great year.

Posting will be light this weekend as I head off with the family to Tempe, Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl. (I hope I do not find myself in a drizzling rain in Sun Devil Stadium, asking myself why I am not home watching it on TV like all the other New Year's Day couch potatoes in America.)



If you want to read up on the Fiesta Bowl and the 11-0, 5th-ranked Utah Utes, you can do that here.

While we are all looking forward to 2005, here's a cheery column by Larry Kudlow, who thinks the economy is "hitting on all cylinders." I think he's right. If so, that would make for a dandy 2005 for all of us.

Also, Stones Cry Out is a great blog and worth a browse. You'll find it to be a portal into a bunch of interesting political-societal news and commentary.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated "props" on the Utes great showing in the Fiesta Bowl. I'm sure your family had a great time--how could a Ute fan not under all the circumstances! Besides enjoying the first-hand game experience, you were also spared the ABC broadcast talking heads! Even as a non-Ute (but cheering them on nonetheless) some of the comments were just plain agonizing. Was sorry to hear today that Alex Smith is turning pro, but wish him the best and hope the decision turns out well for him. He is an amazing quarterback. 

Posted by BlueBuffoon

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home